Faith>Fear Bamboo Sleeveless Tee - Gray
We all have things we fear but when we put our faith in God we can overcome any and all fear! Check out my blog post for more on the topic here.
Made from a soft lightweight blend of bamboo and organic cotton, you're sure to love it.
Design features: Faith > Fear in gold foil, shredded back detail
Fit: True to size, bottom back hem scoops down lower than front hem, generously cut armholes, slight racer back
-Fruit of the Spirit listed in the bottom tag
70% Viscose from Bamboo
30% Organic Cotton
Care/Washing: For best results wash inside out to protect gold foil, machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Or hand wash cold, line dry.
USA Made and designed
Bible Verses for overcoming fear:
1) “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
2) “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
3) “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4
4) “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
5) “Don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” Matthew 10:28
6) “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6
7) “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment [or torment]. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” 1 John 4:18
8) “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind,” 2 Timothy 1:7